Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate, please read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

Unfortunate, please read Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate, please read   Unfortunate, please read EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Hello everyone first i would like to say thank you for going to the jam today Smile, secondly i would like to ask all of the people on this forum who do parkour uptown to be on the lookout,

The reason for this is because i lost my 32Gb Ipod touch last seen in "the lot" (a place known to ghost wolf and me) also it is possibly in "the alley" (also known to us 3) there is a 30$ reward to whoever finds it

Also ghost can you please check your leather jacket inside and out for my Ipod me and wolf think you might have accedently forgotten to take it out of your pocket during todays jam

thanks

~Mist
Back to top Go down
GrayShine

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate, please read   Unfortunate, please read EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Shit dude! That sucks you guys didn't find it. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled for it.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate, please read   Unfortunate, please read EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm

i know it sucks hard, me and wolf looked everywhere....twice, and no luck Sad my dads gonna kill me that was like 200-400$!

by the way update: if you find an ipod there is one way to be sure its mine turn it on and it should be password locked and there is a picture of a girl with black hair that stops just around her eyes (my gf) if you see that picture then you got the right Pod
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate, please read   Unfortunate, please read EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:27 am

No luck dude. Check my jacket again, and my pants from yesterday. I will run back again onight and have a look cause I got nothing else to do. Lets hope it turns up.
Back to top Go down
https://sjpk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate, please read   Unfortunate, please read Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate, please read
Page 1 of 1