Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

very important plz read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

very important plz read Empty
PostSubject: very important plz read   very important plz read EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 am

today when me and wolf were at the Carlton training we thought of sumin.....what if we tried to convince the government to make a place for tracuers photographers and other ppl associated to parkour but we came to our seances and said "pfft yea that will happen" but then i sat up straight and sai "WAIT it could what if we got a petition and got signatures and show the government" but first we knew we would have to get parkour more popular we thought of the following -pay harbor station to put an add on - put flyers in corner store windows - and put flyers allover uptown out east lower west and everywhere else around S.J plz give some more ideas or just mock me and wolf idc but do one please Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

very important plz read Empty
PostSubject: Re: very important plz read   very important plz read EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Before I address you post, I am going to make two point,

First. d0 n0t t4lK LIeK ThI5

Second, Please use at least somewhat grammer/punctuation. I am not saying be perfect, but just enough so that your posts are decipherable.

Okay so. When quoting you, i am going to put in what i believe to be correct translation. Correct me if I am wrong...

Quote :
What if we tried to convince the government to make a place for tracuers, Parkour photographers, and other people associated to parkour?

What exactly do you mean? Like an indoor park? A playground?

Quote :
-pay harbor station to put an add on - put flyers in corner store windows - and put flyers allover uptown out east lower west and everywhere else around S.J

As you can see, we have already gave suggestion for posters and such. If you guys want some business cards, just talk to me.

As for publicity, yes, you would need the interest, but it wouldn't be the government to do it, it would be more of a private company, Hence the "Renting out a gym" Topic.

Please let me know what you have in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://sjpk.forumotion.com

very important plz read
Page 1 of 1