Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Front of City Market

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Front of City Market Empty
PostSubject: Front of City Market   Front of City Market EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 am

This is one of my personal favourites.
It is outside the city market, just outside the doors that lead outside on the side of brunswick square.
There are lots of concrete block at various heights. A Bike Rail. A large wall that you can climb, and some picnic table. Its a fairly small area, and I have never had any security guards talk to me, and very rarely do I have people talk to me in a negative manner.

Also, To point something out, It is a very symmetrical place.

Things are at equal distences, hights, and lengths from each other. its wonderful.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sjpk.forumotion.com
GrayShine

PostSubject: Re: Front of City Market   Front of City Market EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

Marked as A here. Most obvious to get to, one of the most versatile for training, but more public. You've probably all used/seen someone use this area before. Especially the skaters, but it's far better for our purposes.

Front of City Market Uptown11
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Front of City Market   Front of City Market EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Oh the front of city market is awesome for parkour. Its good for experienced or non experienced traceurs...I love when the skateboarders come over and try to do parkour, dont you? lmao
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Front of City Market   Front of City Market EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:56 pm

see'ing as this is where we usually meet for jams theres no surpirse that we all know how to get there and also it is a perfect place to warm up and do some parkour exercises and games like that monkey tag game we were playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front of City Market   Front of City Market Empty

Back to top Go down

Front of City Market
Page 1 of 1