Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayShine

1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid Empty
PostSubject: 1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid   1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Okay ladies and gents, there it is. This upcoming Sunday, probably one of the last jams of the season, but we'll try to get the Arches rented out again if it's possible. 1:00 PM at the Market, we'll be there for a couple hours, maybe moving to the other locations around uptown later on, but if you wanna meet, meet us there. PM me or Ghostie for our numbers, in case you think you'll be late.

Just keeping it relaxed for the day, but I think me and Ghost will be planning out some video shoots, some footage if we can. And I know for pretty damn sure there'll be still cameras there too. If you don't wanna be in a shot, no worries, don't have to be. But yeah. That's pretty much all the details.

Ask here if you've got any questions.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid   1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: sorry   1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:44 pm

sorry i missed mabye on of the last sessions ill make sure to get to the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid   1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid Empty

Back to top Go down

1:00PM Sunday the 27th - Uptown, bottom of the City Market, that's Germain street dudes. - Jam w/ photos & vid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint John Parkour :: Other Topics :: Jam Organization-
Jump to: