Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Fitness Sub-Forum Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonRed

CrimsonRed

General Fitness Sub-Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: General Fitness Sub-Forum Rules.   General Fitness Sub-Forum Rules. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Welcome to the "General Fitness Sub-Forum".

The Rules are much like those within the main forum except there's a few more rules inside this sub-forum (because of it's "Health" related nature.)

1. Proper terms for body-parts is very much smiled upon in this forum, slang for body-parts is not smiled upon.
Examples:
-Boobs=Breasts.
-Arm--> Please specify which part of the arm the subject is about (Like the fore-arm or the bi-cep.)

2. Images of injuries and/or health issues are accepted. So long as the location of the problem is not in a promiscuous area of the body or is especially bloody. Images are especially appreciated if it serves a purpose or if it gives an opprotunity for others to pose question and get reasonable answers. Images of Injuries would be more appreciated in the "Injury" Portion, I will move any subjects into that paticular forum if I feel it fits.

3. Bear in mind that this is a "health forum" ... and if you are especially nauseous when looking at grotesque images, the forum is not in any way responsible for vomit covered keyboards or mild sickness. You came into this forum, it's your fault.

4. The Final Rule is this: Any Persons who create a topic which does not comply with the Rules stated here in either subforum... the topic will be subject to termination -without warning. The User will receive a first strike, and if two more subjects that are inappropriate are created after that, they themselves will be suspended, and/or thrown out of the forums.

Well, those all all the Rules I'm going to pile onto this forum. I'm sure there will be no instances where there will be a problem anyway, we're all mature and adult individuals here (I should hope.)

Any Questions and/or suggestions feel free to PM me.
Play Safe People.
CrimsonRed.
Back to top Go down

General Fitness Sub-Forum Rules.
Page 1 of 1