Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Fredericton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat

Goat

Update on Fredericton Empty
PostSubject: Update on Fredericton   Update on Fredericton EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey guys!

Just curiousity, how many times have you guys gotten out since spring sprung? I haven't seen a whole lot of traffic regarding training or meets on here. We've been practicing two or three times weekly up here, starting to get pretty solid with some of the skills! I'm starting to be able to nail multiple precision jumps on skinny rails consistantly, and the rolls are coming along. As for attendance, we've got one more regular member, and just today we went out to give a little demo to a few folks who were interested in seeing what it's all about.

...On the downside, I'm not exactly sure if our montreal guys are coming back anytime soon anymore. They may be sticking out there a bit longer, or at least that's the rumour. If they aren't able to make it back, it may just be three of us coming down for a visit.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: reply   Update on Fredericton EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 pm

me and wolf have been very active we have been doing parkour for 3-2 straight days every second weekend..just because there wasnt a planned jam dosnt meen me and wolf are just gonna sit around Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Update on Fredericton   Update on Fredericton EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 am

Just got done a jam with a friend. Going to post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Fredericton   Update on Fredericton Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Fredericton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint John Parkour :: Parkour and Freerunning :: General Discussion-
Jump to: