Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gray's Pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayShine

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Since I've got as big an interest in photography as I do in parkour, I figure I'd start a thread of my pictures. Here's the first two. I'll be taking more as I practice more, probably in the next week or so, since I'll have more spare time.

Flight

Gray's Pictures Scan0210
Ghost from below, leaping from a wall. B/W, film SLR, no flash, no post, self developed, scanned to PC.

No title

Gray's Pictures Gray_j10
Myself, Gray in front of the OSCO building about to leap off the sign. Colour digital, taken from facebook. Razz

Last edited by GrayShine on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrayShine

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 am

I know, I'm double posting. Just an announcement: I filled 2 disposable cameras with parkour shots today, I'll be scanning the pics in as soon as I get them developed, which may cost moneys, more moneys than I have...

But nonetheless, big parkour set coming soon. Prepare yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:04 am

GrayShine wrote:
I know, I'm double posting. Just an announcement: I filled 2 disposable cameras with parkour shots today, I'll be scanning the pics in as soon as I get them developed, which may cost moneys, more moneys than I have...

But nonetheless, big parkour set coming soon. Prepare yourselves.

Bracing For Epic... cuz most of the pics are of me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sjpk.forumotion.com
GrayShine

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 am

Here's the edits of the last set w/ Ghost, Kitsune and Wolf. Titles & descrips. included.

Upwards

Gray's Pictures Upward10
The main view of the stairs in the alley, cooled off significantly.

Burn

Gray's Pictures Burn10
This is a well known bit of the alley, I thought I should preserve it just for posterity's sake.

Touch

Gray's Pictures Touch10
Ghost on the stairs in the alley. I just realized, that all my artistic and 'shopped ones were taken here. It just lends itself to that I guess.

Beneath

Gray's Pictures Beneat10
A view of the Box by the Stairs in the Alley, heh. A main launching-off point for numerous things that can be done there, primarily a springboard onto the stairs.

Descent

Gray's Pictures Descen10
Ghost atop the wall in the alley. More art than parkour, but it fit the thread, and you can see how it fits the theme.
Back to top Go down
GrayShine

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

I've got my film SLR back up and operational, so prepare for pics pf the quality of the first one, Flight. There's two rolls of colour film all ready for it. Plus I've got another 2 disposables to get developed, I believe that Ghost has those currently though.

Like Ghost said, brace for epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gray's Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Pictures   Gray's Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Gray's Pictures
Page 1 of 1