Saint John Parkour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where traceurs and traceuse in the Saint John and surrounding areas can communticate with each other

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploration and Recent Hotspot Development Threadstravaganza.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrayShine

Exploration and Recent Hotspot Development Threadstravaganza. Empty
PostSubject: Exploration and Recent Hotspot Development Threadstravaganza.   Exploration and Recent Hotspot Development Threadstravaganza. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm

So I've been out and about in SJ trying to find some new places to train, do some parkour. And, well, I haven't been all that successful.

There's a place down by SJHS, by the three sisters and the celtic cross that they've recently redone that has some decent rails, and a few big step-like-things but not much else.

Me and Ghost've gone over to Simonds High a few times, and they have some pretty sweet stuff, a lot that I can only imagine about, because it's far beyond my level too. But for what it offers, it's a little far out of the way being all the way over East.

So, this thread is for that purpose. New discoveries and such, that'll eventually get their own thread w/ map and other info if they come into common use, haha.

Anyone discovering anywhere new?
Back to top Go down

Exploration and Recent Hotspot Development Threadstravaganza.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saint John Parkour :: Other Topics :: Hotspots-
Jump to: